Monday, May 31, 2010

Sample Narrative Paragraph


A great day as a junior high school student
            
     The most pleasant experience of my childhood was a school excursion when I was a junior high school student. Before we went on the excursion, I made a plan and set the order of the places my group members wanted to visit. We were full of expectations. On the first day we were in Kyoto. I visited Kiyomizu Temple. It was my first visit to this great and awesome Temple. I was really excited and astonished by the sights from the main Temple area. After that, I went to the confectionary store to make yatsuhashi. It was very tough work to make them well, but I did make them, and they were delicious. After this wonderful time, I soon realized that I had forgotten my purse at the store, and I had to go back there to get it. I was very upset at that time. In fact, I was frantic. However, I did get my purse back. I felt so relieved. The next day, we went to Hiroshima to see the Atomic Bomb Dome and Hall. It was sensational, miserable, and also profoundly interesting. After that we came back to Osaka and went to the biggest, tallest tower to eat a final dinner. At this wonderful dinner our teachers gave each of us a surprise present. I was so thrilled to receive it. On the final day, we went to USJ from early in the morning. I could ride many attractions, and I felt satisfied. I also bought so many souvenirs that I spent almost all my money. On the way back from Osaka, I was so tired that I slept the whole way, and when I came to, I was in Ishikawa. During this school excursion I had many precious experiences, and I will never forget those pleasant days throughout my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment