Monday, May 31, 2010

Sample Instructions Paragraph


Excellent steps to staying healthy

     It is easy to stay healthy if you follow these steps. First of all, go to bed early. It will be the first time for me to take such a long flight, so I will be really tired. Also, I think I will suffer from jet lag, so it will be very important for me to go to bed early. Second, exercise moderately every day. Exercise is good for our bodies and minds, so it is very important as a daily habit. Third, eat a lot of vegetables at MFWI. I will eat food that I choose, so I have to choose healthy food. Fourth, think positively. I think I will be nervous, so thinking positively is a valuable way. Fifth, feel at home in our dormitory. Sixth, consult with friends about your worries. I think we will be tired and nervous at MFWI, so it is very important to relax. Seventh, keep early hours. Finally, eat breakfast. To eat breakfast, I will have to get up early, so keeping early hours will be very important. These steps are excellent ways for me, for all of us, to stay healthy at MFWI.

No comments:

Post a Comment